Sunday, April 16, 2006

Yep, It's a Real Post!

So last night I had a horrible dream.
It started out good enough, I was a lead role in a movie, but it was one of those Sci-Fi Channel "Originals" that was just a rip off of Silent Hill. Ugh. Could you imagine what an abortion off Silent Hill that movie would be? Just, ugh.

I was all excited because we got all of our new Too Faced products at work on Wednesday, and I come in Saturday night and like 90% of the testers have all been stolen. How am I supposed to do my make up at work now?! Oh well. Maybe the people that stole them will get some kind of horrible infection from putting their nasty faces all up on that shit. I'm pretty sure this one lady stole some crap too, but I couldn't prove it. What makes me really mad about that though is that she was dressed in head to toe in Juicy Couture when really, she was too old to be wearing Juicy Couture. By too old, I mean much too old; Think 60.
Well, my schedule next week is pretty light and my school work is slowing down, so maybe this week I'll actually have some time to do something fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home