Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm Rather Impressed With The New Season Of American Dad

So basically I'm looking for a new job. Don't have me do my job and yours, call it training, and then promote someone thats only been there a few months and still have me do your jobs. Especially when not even a week ago you were bitching to me about how that person doesn't do shit. Fuck you guys, I'm going to get a better job, graduate, get an even better job, and you'll all still be where you are now, only older and fatter.

On a lighter note, the new season of American Dad is looking good. Here's a clip;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0VWbytLLMc

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Beauty Brands can suck it.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Uppish Kitten said...

Please dish Lori! I want to know who, what, where, when and why. This is so a flashback of the shit that went down with Jenny and Natalie 3 years ago.

I'll email you.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home