Wednesday, October 18, 2006

These Weaves Are Driving me Crazy

Seriously, I haven't evne had them in a week and I just want to rip them out. I'm sure everyone thinks I have lice since I'm constantly scratching my scalp.

I'm actually thinking about doing kind of a longer bob, like Kristin Bell or Jessica Alba. Something low mantenince that I could still jazz up on occassion though. Although I have always wanted to go short enough to throw my hair up in a faux hawk or something messy, like Mandy Moore or that jew girl from the movie Saved!

Who knows what I'll actually do to my hair once I get these extensions out though. They're sooo heavy. And itchy.

I tried to find a picture of that girl from Saved! by googling "Saved! Movie" but the only think worth looking at was a poster for the movie "The tits that SAVED! XXX-Mas"

1 Comments:

Blogger Uppish Kitten said...

I want to see this movie.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home